12.17.2010

Tis the season...to write!

Fall semester is finally over! No more papers, tests, or studying! I'm sure all of you are as much ready for the Holidays as I am. Hallelujah.

Today is my first full day of absolutely no school work whatsoever and of course, I find myself working all day. I am not going to let this stop me from writing my Christmas story though! What would my bosses think of me if they knew I am sitting here writing trashy stories while they are slaving away at their jobs? Psssh...they would love it!

So, as you all know, I have been slowly posting parts of my Christmas story (let me know what you think of it so far). Well, the posting process is going to speed up significantly because I am basically devoting my entire Winter Break to writing. That being said, expect quite a few postings over the next week! I'm so excited to continue Rosalie and Tristan's story and I hope you guys will enjoy it. :-) After Christmas, I plan on brainstorming for my first full-length romance novel and will probably be posting ideas on here for suggestions (which I want to hear!) .

Happy Reading & Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. Bahahahahaha I bet a certain somebody annoying at work secretly reads your blog...

    ReplyDelete