10.31.2010

A Halloween Romance- The Finale!

The officers had just left the scene with the attacker in handcuffs.  Ally watched from the comfort of Max’s arms; both feeling more than relieved with what they were seeing. The night had been one neither would forget.
Finally the cop care drove away. Ally turned in Max’s arms, faced him, and stepped back out of his grasp.
“I think I’m going to head home.”
Max was suddenly confused by her change of behavior, but not surprised. He still had a lot of explaining to do.
“Good idea, I’ll take you.”
Ally averted her gaze, turning to walk back to her house. “No, I’ll be fine Max. It’s not too far.”
“Are you kidding me, Ally? After all that? Now is not the time to be stubborn.”
Ally stopped and turned, “Max, please just let me go.”
“No, Ally. I’ve made that mistake too many times before. Just let me walk you home.”
The passionate moment they had shared a few moments before was not too distant from either of their minds. Ally couldn’t let that happen again.
Ally gave up, “If you must.”
They walked on in silence. Ally’s pace was fast as Max walked behind her. He knew she was still angry with him, even after all that had happened so far that night. He would tell her, though. There was no way around it. It needed to be done.
By the time they finally reached Ally’s house, she was shaking as she shuffled through her clutch looking for the house key. Max stood there watching her, longing to hold her in his arms again, if only for a second like earlier. He knew she was shaken up after everything that had happened, but she would never admit it. Their stubbornness got the best of the both of them sometimes.
As Ally turned to unlock the door, Max came up behind her and said, “Ally, I don’t want you staying alone tonight. I can tell that none of your roommates are home yet and probably won’t be for….”
Ally cut him off. “And what exactly are you proposing here, Max? That you stay the night with me? HA! I think not!”
“Ally, please, do not be like this. I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if something happened to you. I know tonight has shaken you up so just let me stay with you for a while.”
“Well you have been able to live with yourself for a year, without so much as a goodbye! I missed you Max! Everyday my thoughts have always wandered back to you. Damn you for making me feel the way I do!”
The topic changed fast to exactly what they both knew had been on the tip of the others tongue all night.
“After my father’s death I know I was selfish, Ally. I left you and everyone to take over the family ranch. I needed to get away and think after everything that had happened and I realize how selfish I have been staying away from you so long and not speaking to you…”
Tears were forming in her eyes and Ally turned to walk in her house, wanting to shut Max out of her life for good. “Goodbye Max.”
“No, Ally!” Max grabbed her and pulled her to him, cupping her face and staring deep into her tear filled eyes.  “I was so dumb to ever end our relationship. You are the most incredible woman I have ever known. Damn it Ally, what I mean to say is I love you. I want all of you. I can’t stand being out West and not waking up to you every morning.”
Their lips met in a hurried passion like they had earlier. Max picked her up and bust through the unlocked door. Inside, their touches and kisses were hurried. Max pinned Ally up against the wall with her legs still wrapped around him. Within seconds, her corset and shirt was wide open, exposing her breasts to Max’s ravishing lips and tongue.
“God, Ally, You are so damn beautiful.” Max said as he met her lips with his.
They slowly made their way to her bedroom, losing clothes along the way. Within minutes, they were in Ally’s room and on her bed, bodies meeting each other in sweet passion. Starting at Ally’s mouth, Max kissed every inch of her body, nibbling her skin in the most sensitive places. Her body quivered as he ran his hand down her neck, between her breasts, and lower, along the inside of her thighs, teasing her, making her ache for what she really wanted.  His mouth moved lower, tongue meeting the center of her hot core, making her back arch in sweet ecstasy. Before she knew it, their mouths were meeting again creating even more fire in their touch.  She raked her hands through his hair and ran her nails down his chest, and even lower, cupping his hard shaft in her hands, guiding it to where they both wanted it to be.
“Max, I need you,” Ally demanded.
Max delivered on Ally’s request, slowly sliding his long, rock hard shaft into her. They both moaned in the sheer pleasure of the intense feeling.  
Max and Ally made love many times that night. Max seemed fast asleep after the last of their love making but Ally lay curled up beside him, slowly falling asleep.
“I love you too, Max,” Ally whispered as she fell asleep.
Max grinned and finally fell asleep with Ally in his arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment